Atlanta Gravel Supplier
Many homeowners and outdoor living environment creators prefer the use of gravel or rock as their landscape material of choice for lining beds and other outdoor living areas. Gravel, pebbles, and rocks offer an alternative to traditional mulch to create a different landscaping look. With many of the same advantages as mulch materials, these inorganic mulch materials prove to be decorative and useful landscaping materials to create a personalized landscaping statement.
Some folks choose to use gravel landscaping materials because of its lack of decomposition properties; and, while gravel doesn’t require annual replacement, it may have some potential drawbacks of its own. Before choosing gravel as a landscaping material for the enhancement of your outdoor living environments, consider the compatibility of a gravel product with your overall landscape design. In general, inorganic landscaping materials are suitable for rock gardens, herb gardens, or Japanese designed areas, but may not be an appropriate material for perennial flowerbeds or foundation plantings.
Alpharetta GA Gravel Stone Products
We offer a wide variety of inorganic landscape materials that include:
- #57 granite – used as drainage rock and great for use with French drains or under decks to mask mud.
- Surge Stones – granite stones that range from baseball size to basketball size; used to line creeks or at the ends of culverts to keep soil from eroding.
- Pea Pebbles – a #7 river rock that is ¼ inch to ½ inch in diameter; used for walkways, fish tanks, driveways, pathways and under decks.
- Deco Pebbles – a #4 stone, ranging in size from nickel size to half-dollar size; used in creek beds, around pathways, walkways, and driveways as a mulch substitute.
- Crush & Run – crushed granite in combination with #57 stone; used as a base for driveways, parking pads, pavers and the like.
- River Slicks – three to twelve inch river stones; used in dry creek beds and to line flower beds.
- Egg Rock – 2-4″ inch egg rocks; used under decks around pools, and in dry creek beds.
- Medium Slate Chips – ranging in size from 1” to 4” – used for a wide variety of landscape purposes.
- Large Crimson Stone – ranging in size from 1” to 3” – used as a decorative mulch, stone that will last much longer than regular mulch.
- Mini Crimson Stone – ranging in size from ¼” to ¾” – used on driveways, trails, walkways etc…
- Mini Slate Chips – ranging in size from 3/8” to 1” – primarily used for driveway’s, walkways or trails.
- #34 Stone- Ranging in size from 1” to 4” – used during new construction on driveways etc…
- #89 Stone – ranging in size from 1/8” to 3/8” – decorative stone primarily used for pathways, walkways, trails and other landscaping purposes.
Contact our Atlanta Gravel Suppliers at Green Brothers Earth Works when you need gravel landscaping materials or landscaping supplies.
Gravel Supplier | Grave Stone Products | Gravels
Atlanta | Alpharetta | Marietta | Duluth